DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION ADVISOR, PARIS
Looking for a challenge tailored for you?
Look no further… the opportunity is here!
The mission of BayBridgeDigital is to design and accelerate our customer’s success through digital and business transformation. Our most strategic customers call us « Digital Rain Makers » because we help them become more digital, more agile and differentiated in the marketplace. We imagine and innovate and create the future with them, we leverage Design Thinking, collaboration, mobile and platform technologies to connect employees, customers and business partners together. We push the boundaries of technology and « disrupt the market » by creating proof points for new products and capabilities.Within BayBridgeDigital, the Digital Transformation Advisor (DTA) help transform our most strategic customers by helping Business & IT understand what is possible and desirable, and how to get there, using all the power of salesforce solutions and its ecosystem to enhance and realize their strategy. DTAs are customer-directed specialists solely focused on driving customer success through large scale programs, change management, strategic advisory, innovation, design thinking, roadmap, usage, adoption and value. DTAs are dedicated to one customer at a time. This is a great opportunity to join the leader in Digital Advisory and cloud computing technology ( Salesforce, Zuora, Vlocity,…)
- Advise, Imagine and align with CxO’s goals the company strategic digital vision.
- Co-create a personalized plan that aligns corporate goals, what is possible, key business measures / KPIs, and a practical implementation path.
- Matrix-lead one of BayBridgeDigital’s most strategic customers as part of a blended team with other BayBridgeDigital resources (Strategic Digital Advisors, Innovation Lab Team, Customer Success, Project team, Industry specialists)
- Improve the certainty of delivering large scale change by aligning sponsor goals, key customer and BayBridgeDigital stakeholders, and delivery resources into a program with consistent and transparent processes.
- Improve the certainty of absorbing large scale transformational change by building communications, education, methodologies ( design thinking,..) and continuous feedback loops that engage everyone from end users to senior leaders.
- Thanks to design led approach, enable delivery with speed, agility and stability by implementing a decision making framework that balances regional and global attributes, frequency of change, quality of data and risk mitigation.
- Accelerate productivity and buy-in through a series of activities that help end-users uncover and articulate barriers, and co-design potential solutions to their needs.
- Identify « moments of truth » by visualising the information stored within BayBridgeDigital and other systems via our full suite of analytics capabilities.
- Maximize speed to market by clearly understanding BayBridgeDigital’s product roadmap, industry reference architectures, AppExchange offerings and agile development.
- Personalize best practices to customers including, but not limited to, roadmap, agile development, change management, enterprise collaboration, operational support, and alignment to business strategy. Increase user productivity, reduce TCO and accelerate BayBridgeDigital investment payback, by formulating a plan to reduce the number of disparate applications end users access to do their jobs.
- Accelerate delivery and reduce project costs by executing a strategy to identify, recruit, on-board, train and retain top talent skilled in BayBridgeDigital.
- Improve adoption and value by working with senior executives to understand the vital information they need to do their jobs, and the tasks that can be easily simplified via BayBridgeDigital’s accelerated methodology.
- Provide timely account or issue executive summary status reporting both to customers and management.
- Advocate customers’ product feature priorities internally
- Contribute internally to the BayBridgeDigital team, share knowledge and best practices with team members
- Most successful candidates have extensive experience in Agencies or Big 4 consulting environments or within industry as CIOs/SVPs/Directors and have earned MBAs.
- Travel regularly (average of 50%), but may be higher or lower based upon client assignment.
- Expertise in Marketing, CRM, E-commerce, Artificial Intelligence, subscription economy will be appreciated
- Inquisitive mind, endless curiosity and passion for learning about customers, industries and new approaches to doing things
- How end users perform their jobs
- Industry challenges and solutions
- The full suite of BayBridgeDigital’s continuously evolving approach and expertise (SALESFORCE Sales cloud, Marketing cloud, CommerceCloud, ZUORA, VLOCITY,…
- Innovations and best practices for delivering cloud solutions
- Design thinking methodologies
- Ability to translate vision and business issues into actionable roadmap and solutions
- Strong self-starter with the ability to build a network within BayBridgeDigital and your assigned customer
- Effectively build, develop, and manage relationships with internal and customer senior executives, setting expectations on their role as stakeholders vested in success.
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating meetings and workshops
- Matrix leadership: Motivate, inspire, and coordinate a blended team of BayBridgeDigital, Customer, ISV and System Integrators to solve customer challenges.
- Ability to manage customer escalations (internally and externally) and negotiate resolution
- Thrive in the unknown: creatively solve problems with limited input and resources in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Flawlessly execute consulting management activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
- Genuine passion, interest, willingness and ability to adjust to continuously changing priorities and needs
- Capability as credible and effective C-level advisor/coach, especially with regards to change management (cultural, business and technical)
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Proven experience establishing and running large-scale program management offices
- Familiarity with implementing and supporting enterprise solutions (CRM, ERP, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of software delivery processes and methodologies (i.e. waterfall, agile, hybrid)
- Collaborate with customers and system integrators to map out current state user workflows and functional architectures, evangelize the benefits of cloud-based technologies, and personalize the future state end user workflow.
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly learn
- Knowledge of process automation, user experience and workflow is a plus.
- Consultative approach, including the ability to translate customer needs into user stories and prototypes.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of a customer’s technology organisation: COO/CIO to business manager to administrator
- Excellent situational awareness – must be comfortable in dynamic customer environments and enthusiastically present our company.
- Highly developed soft skills, such as listening, empathy, and the ability to adjust communication style based on the audience.
- Strong teamwork and facilitation skills with the ability to:
- Balance conversations within groups
- Offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively with all personalities.
- Drive towards building consensus
- Genuine interest and passion for learning, educating and mentoring.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent