BayBridgeDigital is a game changing new company that drives digital transformation to create new growth and business value faster. BayBridgeDigital connect organizations, brands, technology and people through design-driven transformation, creating amazing customer experiences and building digital products BayBridgeDigital operates in America, Europe and Emerging Markets through its offices in New York, London, Paris and Casablanca.
Looking for a challenge tailored for you?
Look no further… the opportunity is here!
BayBridgeDigital can offer you exciting projects with a wide range of clients, in various domains of expertise. You’ll be part of a flat, fast-moving organization motivated by collaboration. As part of our team, you can adapt and evolve organization to accelerate the rate at which BayBridgeDigital delivers value to customers.
Enjoy understanding other cultures and perspectives?
BayBridgeDigital is a fast growing company with already strong culture and values: People, Growth Innovation and Give back.
We foster creativity and innovation at every level to align everyone in the company on same objectives : strategic vision and goals are built as one team.
Role Description: Account Executive in Paris (AE)
We are currently looking for a high-energy, driven Account Executive with knowledge of technology and business-to-business sales and account management experience. You will be selling our entire portfolio of products across an industry align patch of enterprise accounts.
BayBridgeDigital offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell business applications solutions and be set up for success. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, customer oriented Account Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle.
– As part of our Commercial Sales team you will be selling to our Medium-sized accounts,
– You will build, share with an extended team and implement an account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential,
– You will manage entire complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level Executives the value of our full suite of applications,
– You will forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers,
– You will evangelize the BayBridgeDigital vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
Requirements for the Role
– + 5 years Technology Sales experience (preferably Software, Consulting or Business Applications)
– Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement
– Ability to work hand in hand with our Partner Salesforce or other stakeholders
– Successful history of new business sales
– A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
– Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
– Bachelors degree
– Fluent in French and English
If you fit these qualifications and are looking for new challenges and a rewarding career focused on Salesforce expertise and innovation, we’d like to talk to you today!