BayBridgeDigital is currently seeking a results-driven Web Developer to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing quality solutions that meet development requirements in support of our different projects.
BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent from a known institution.
* knowledge and understanding of client-side architecture and experience in building large scale web applications.
* Hands-On knowledge in client side & server side developmentTechnologies
* Work with DevOps automation approachesClient Side:
* using frameworks – advantage
* Understanding of security, cross-browser, cross-platform issues and accessibility standards.
* Responsive-web-design development.
* Experience with mobile web application development.
* Experience with Bootstrap Server side
* Relational Databases (MySQL / MS-SQL / Oracle),
* Integrations Experience with building and consuming REST APIs
* Experience with asynchronous programming in promises, generators, or callbacks
* Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
* Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
* Team player
* Team Leader
* Good time-management skills
* Interpersonal and communication skills
BayBridgeDigital is a game changing new company that drives digital transformation to create new growth and business value faster. BayBridgeDigital connect organizations, brands, technology and people through design-driven transformation, creating amazing customer experiences and building digital products BayBridgeDigital operates in America, Europe and Emerging Markets through its offices in New York, London, Paris and Tel Aviv.