HEALTHCARE DIRECTOR, NEW YORK.
BayBridgeDigital is recruiting Healthcare director to join our fast growing team.
Healthcare Industry: Pharmaceutical companies, Hospitals, Doctors, Patients.
BaybridgeDigital helps client deliver more effective efficient and affordable healthcare with innovation and digital driven health.The healthcare industry is challenged to become more affordable and accessible in a environment of fast change and complexity. The successful healthcare company of the future will be digitally enabled, consumer and patient centric and have a flexible operating model. We are in the era of B to P – Business To Patient.
BayBridgeDigital is seeking for a Healthcare Director to support it’s growth and strategy..
- The HealthcareDirector (X-clouds, X-business lines) will be responsible for setting and executing BayBridgeDigital’s enterprise sales strategy for the Healthcare vertical in the Region. This executive will assume leadership of a growing sales organization of 30+, to help drive complex enterprise deal transactions.
- Set and execute an strong end-to end Healthcare vision
- Set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy to generate 30%+ annual growth in revenue and bookings
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Maintain strategic partner relationships and develop and implement strategies ( salesforce,..)
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- 2nd or 3rd line leadership experience leading teams in enterprise strategic sales
- Strong track record of recruiting, developing and retaining a high performing enterprise sales & advisory organization
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- 7+ years in software, consulting firms and/or applications sales (ideally in a CRM, ERP and/or management consulting firm), selling primarily to the CxO level
- Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and reference able customers
- C–suite level resources, aligned with regional executives, AEs, and internal leadership teams to present a single front internally and help represent a single vision for our customers
- Proven success working within a highly matrixed organization and establishing strong relationships across all functions
- Strong operational and analytical abilities
- Strategic enterprise sales experience and revenue achievement selling multiple enterprise software offerings
- Experience selling cloud based enterprise applications is strongly preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Health insurance
- Referral program
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Remotely: Yes
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
BayBridgeDigital is a game changing software company, backed by US private equity investors, and headquartered in NYC. We are building a suite of digital applications on the Salesforce platform. We connect brands technology and people to create new growth and business value faster.
The company was founded by cloud pioneers on a simple but disruptive idea- a new approach to connects people and technology : Imagine-Innovate-Transform-Succeed.
BayBridgeDigital is an ISV and a consulting Partner of salesforce with offices in New York, Paris, Casablanca and a Technology Hub in Tel Aviv.