The Marketing Cloud Consultant reviews and evaluates business systems, processes, and requirements to design, implement, and enhance marketing automation systems that meet overall client business objectives.
The business analyst is responsible for leading workshops, overseeing configuration of the system, and managing relationships with customers and internal stakeholders. He/she can lead a workstream for large projects and guide the work of the supporting team.
The BA should act as a strategic advisor to help clients get the most value out of their marketing automation system and their consulting engagement.
- Engage with clients to assess their current sales and marketing landscape and processes and distill business requirements/user stories.
- Lead onsite client workshops to share BayBridgeDigital’s marketing automation framework, best practices, and case studies.
- Work with clients to shape marketing automation strategy and define and scope projects to address specific needs.
- Guide marketing automation administration, configuration, migration, campaign execution, and testing activities.
- Manage agile business executives and work with them to successfully complete the program.
- Mentors other consultants and business analysts throughout the project.
- Supports the project manager in identifying and mitigating risk and resolving issues.
- Keep up-to-date on latest industry trends and research to share with clients and to continually optimize their marketing automation strategy.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 1-3 years of marketing and/or implementation consulting experience.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with and certification in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including familiarity with journey builder, content builder, automation studio, dynamic content, Salesforce integration with connector, and/or AMPSCRIPT.
- Well-developed presentation, organizational, and meeting facilitation skills.
- Ability to distill requirements and action items from multiple information sources.
- Ability to transform high level concepts into realistic examples that clients can understand and absorb.
- Preferred Tech and Prof Experience:
- Mastery of demand generation strategies, campaign execution tactics and best practices, data hygiene and reporting capabilities.
- Experience with other marketing automation systems such as Pardot or Marketo is a plus.
- Project management experience is a plus.
BayBridgeDigital is a game changing new company that drives digital transformation to create new growth and business value faster. BayBridgeDigital connect organizations, brands, technology and people through design-driven transformation, creating amazing customer experiences and building digital products BayBridgeDigital operates in America, Europe and Emerging Markets through its offices in New York, London, Paris and Tel Aviv.