MULESOFT ARCHITECT, CASABLANCA
Looking for a challenge tailored for you?
Look no further… the opportunity is here!
BayBridgeDigital can offer you exciting projects with a wide range of clients, in various domains of expertise.
You’ll be part of a flat, fast-moving organization motivated by collaboration. As part of our team, you can adapt and evolve organization to accelerate the rate at which BayBridgeDigital delivers value to customers.
Enjoy understanding other cultures and perspectives?
As a Architect Mulesoft, you’ll drive and be responsible for an organization’s Anypoint Platform implementation and the technical quality, governance (ensuring compliance), and operationalization of the integration solutions.
What you’ll achieve:
- Create the high-level design of integration solutions and guide implementation teams on the choice of Mule components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation.
- Select the deployment approach and configuration of Anypoint Platform with any of the available deployment options (MuleSoft-hosted or customer-hosted control plane and runtime plane).
- Design Mule applications for any of the available deployment options of the Anypoint Platform runtime plane.
- Apply standard development methods covering the full development lifecycle (project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support) to ensure solution quality.
- Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Anypoint Platform.
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Engineer Degree and Relevant Work Experience Preferred
- Bilingual fluency in French and English (written and spoken) is required
- Experience in Mulesoft, Talend, or Dell Boomi
- Experience with JEE Application Servers and Containers (administration, deployment, and/or development in Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Spring, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of Internet technologies and protocols such as HTTP and FTP
- Experience with SOAP, REST, Webservices, Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS*, and SOA/Integration technologies
- Integration product support is preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Mulesoft: 2 years (Preferred)
- Talend: 2 years (Preferred)
About BayBridgeDigital :
BayBridgeDigital is a game changing new company that drives digital transformation to create new growth and business value faster. BayBridgeDigital connect organizations, brands, technology and people through design-driven transformation, creating amazing customer experiences and building digital products BayBridgeDigital operates in America, Europe and Emerging Markets through its offices in New York, London, Paris and Casablanca.