Healthcare Industry: Pharmaceutical companies, Hospitals, Doctors, Patients.
BaybridgeDigital helps client deliver more effective efficient and affordable healthcare with innovation and digital driven health.The healthcare industry is challenged to become more affordable and accessible in a environment of fast change and complexity. The successful healthcare company of the future will be digitally enabled, consumer and patient centric and have a flexible operating model. We are in the era of B to P – Business To Patient.
BayBridgeDigital is seeking for a RVP Healthcare to support it’s growth and strategy.
- The RVP Healthcare (X-clouds, X-business lines) will be responsible for setting and executing BayBridgeDigital’s enterprise sales strategy for the Healthcare vertical in the Region. This executive will assume leadership of a growing sales organization of 30+, to help drive complex enterprise deal transactions.
- Set and execute an strong end-to end Healthcare vision
- Set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy to generate 30%+ annual growth in revenue and bookings
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Maintain strategic partner relationships and develop and implement strategies ( salesforce,..)
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- 7+ years in software, consulting firms and/or applications sales (ideally in a CRM, ERP and/or management consulting firm), selling primarily to the CxO level
- Strategic enterprise sales experience and revenue achievement selling multiple enterprise software offerings
- Proven success working within a highly matrixed organization and establishing strong relationships across all functions
- Strong operational and analytical abilities
- Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and reference able customers
- C-suite level resources, aligned with regional executives, AEs, and internal leadership teams to present a single front internally and help represent a single vision for our customers
- Experience selling cloud based enterprise applications is strongly preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
If you are looking for new challenges and a rewarding career focused on Salesforce expertise and innovation, we’d like to talk to you today!