Looking for a challenge tailored for you? Look no further… the opportunity is here!
BayBridgeDigital can offer you exciting projects with a wide range of clients, in various domains of expertise.
You’ll be part of a flat, fast-moving organization motivated by collaboration. As part of our team, you can adapt and evolve organization to accelerate the rate at which BayBridgeDigital delivers value to customers.
Enjoy understanding other cultures and perspectives? You’ll also have the opportunity to travel in the US and Europe!
Job Description & Requirements:
– Conduct analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of Salesforce.com systems across functional areas.
– Lead the analysis and business requirements gathering to develop detailed functional requirements.
– Create clear, concise and complete functional specifications & requirements documents.
– Manage change communication and coordinate end-user training for system implementations.
– Work directly and effectively with client implementation team.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
– 3+ years of experience in the field of CRM Systems
– 2+ years of experience as a functional analyst on Salesforce systems, with a strong focus on implementations. Demonstrated successful track record with Salesforce system implementations is required.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills (French and English)
– Detailed, organized, and results-oriented
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely related field or equivalent experience
If you fit these qualifications and are looking for new challenges and a rewarding career focused on Salesforce expertise and innovation, we’d like to talk to you today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent