Looking for a challenge tailored for you? Look no further… the opportunity is here!
BayBridgeDigital can offer you exciting projects with a wide range of clients, in various domains of expertise.
You’ll be part of a flat, fast-moving organization motivated by collaboration. As part of our team, you can adapt and evolve organization to accelerate the rate at which BayBridgeDigital delivers value to customers.
Job Description & Requirements:
– Conduct analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of Salesforce.com systems across functional areas.
– Lead the analysis and business requirements gathering to develop detailed functional requirements.
– Create clear, concise and complete functional specifications & requirements documents.
– Manage change communication and coordinate end-user training for system implementations.
– Work directly and effectively with client implementation team.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Hebrew and English)
– Detailed, organized, and results-oriented
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business,Computer Science, or closely related field or equivalent experience
– 1+ years of experience in project management or consulting
If you fit these qualifications and are looking for new challenges and a rewarding career focused on Salesforce expertise and innovation, we’d like to talk to you today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent