SALESFORCE DEVELOPER, TEL AVIV / JERUSALEM
BayBridgeDigital is recruiting Salesforce Developers to join our fast growing team.
Work with our clients to gather requirements, document solution design, configure the Salesforce application, and ensure successful engagements and project go-lives through disciplined project management.
- Execute declarative Salesforce application configuration
- Use Apex and Visualforce to create unique customer-based solutions
- Ability to lead client projects and internal team
- Interact directly with our customers and the BayBridgeDigital team, including consultants, architects and sales to ensure customer success
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment
- Build salesforce.com product extensions using Visualforce technology
- Develop new native products on the force.com platform
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1 year of software development experience, ideally in a consulting environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong technical design skills and an ability to deliver customer driven solutions
- Motivated to learn new software as a service technologies
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects – Strong communication skills, both written and verbal is required
- Development experience with JSP/ ASP, Java, HTML language is required
- Have a passion for solving customers’ challenges with software
- Have a natural curiosity and desire to learn new business processes and technologies
BayBridgeDigital is a game changing new company that drives digital transformation to create new growth and business value faster. BayBridgeDigital connect organizations, brands, technology and people through design-driven transformation, creating amazing customer experiences and building digital products BayBridgeDigital operates in America, Europe and Emerging Markets through its offices in New York, London, Paris and Tel Aviv.