SENIOR TECHNICAL CONSULTANT / TECHNICAL ARCHITECT, PARIS
BayBridgeDigital is a digital company headquartered in New York with offices in Paris, London and its Technology Hub in Tel Aviv. BayBridgeDigital helps companies in diverse industries do what they do better through an everevolving suite of digital transformation services including e-commerce, digital marketing, mobile solutions, business insights and analytics, artificial intelligence, salesforce integration, software development, and digital transformation.
We are seeking a Senior Consultant / Technical Architect to support the full implementation life-cycle, from scoping to deployment in an evolving ecosystem consisting of clients and solution partner. The right individual will represent Salesforce as a Subject Matter Expert externally and as a client advocate internally. Qualified individuals should have 5+ years of experience in architecting complex Enterprise solutions on either the Salesforce platform (APEX) or on large ecommerce platforms (JAVA, .NET, etc.) as well as eager to work and a highly evolving and fast-paced environment.
• Technology : Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Cloudcraze
- Provide technical consulting and advisory services in the field. Services include technical workshops, functional workshops, design/code reviews, creating architecture designs, delivering training, short term development work, product extension/integration, solution optimization and ad-hoc technical inquiries from Customer/System Integrator implementation teams.
- Responsible for coordinating the delivery of professional services to clients while ensuring best practices guidance to customers, partners, and internal personnel
- Responsibilities include the overall planning, organizing, architecting, integrating, and delivery of all services prioritized in alignment with the client’s expectations and business needs
- Support local Sales and Customer Success team members with new license or expansion opportunities for estimations, extensions, or advanced technical questions.
- Contribute to internal documentation (WIKI), author articles/white papers.
- Eager to engage with a fast paced and growing company with a focus on high performance.
- Ecommerce / digital commerce knowledge, exposure, or experience is strongly preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant architecture experience, preferably in enterprise-level or SaaS environment
- Practical experience implementing web technologies (client- and service-side) is key, and affinity to remain connected to the code is required
- Clear ability to drive projects to successful, on-time completion and influence stakeholders and team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively synthesize business requirements into technical outcomes for varied audiences
- Business fluent in English required; fluency in another European language strongly preferred – German, French, Italian or Spanish preferred
- Experience in dynamic situations and able to shift gears comfortably and effectively
- Capable problem-solver that uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Global thinker that can discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues and project them into the future
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field is strongly preferred, Computer Science or Engineering is prefered