UX DESIGNER, TEL AVIV / JERUSALEM
We are looking for a UX Designer to join our fast growing team.
Are you a creative thinker that loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems through technology and design?
Do you believe that digital technology has the power to make the world more connected and informed, as well as offer new answers to the government’s most complex challenges?
If so, BayBridgeDigital is the place for you!
Help bring the power of digital technology to our clients and transform how they engage with their users.
A career within our growing digital practice will offer you unique exposure to consulting capabilities, industry expertise and trusted methodologies, as well as cutting-edge creative prowess.
Work you’ll do
As Studio Staff in our office you will:
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions
- Problem solve and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Identify efficiencies and innovative approaches
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assist in proposal development as requested
- Develop your skills through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Manage own personal and professional development, seeking opportunities for expansion of consulting skills and experiences
- Assist in bringing the user-centered design (UCD) process methods to design for various channels from concept through launch
- Collaborate with lead UX, product managers, design, engineering, quality assurance and clients to identify the best experience that meets user, business and technical needs
- Use interaction design and usability skills to make the complex clear, while understanding how it works behind the scenes and adjusting accordingly
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
- Portfolio that shows examples of work you’ve done as well as how you got there, including but not limited to sketches, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes
- Solid UX skills, with the ability to iterate through conceptual ideas and effectively communicate conceptualizations using sketches, storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes, data visualizations
- Experience with creating designs, from concept through prototyping, with one or more of the following programs or technologies – Axure, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Marvel, Principle
- Expertise that spans across UX, web engineering, and design or the ability to “speak the language”. That is, you should feel comfortable talking to other UX and visual designers as well as stakeholders and engineers.
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Degree or equivalent experience in any of the following fields – Information Design, Interaction Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design
BayBridgeDigital is a game changing new company that drives digital transformation to create new growth and business value faster. BayBridgeDigital connect organizations, brands, technology and people through design-driven transformation, creating amazing customer experiences and building digital products BayBridgeDigital operates in America, Europe and Emerging Markets through its offices in New York, London, Paris and Tel Aviv.